From Mount Wiki
| Längflue Hotel|
|Elevation|| 2,867 m9,406.168 ft |
|DMS Coor.||46°5´9"N, 7°53´48"E|
|Swiss Coor.||635429 / 103916|
|Links|| Topographic Detail |
|Summit(s)||Allalinhorn, Alphubel, Mischabeljoch|
|Guarded||Easter - Whitsun & 01 Jul. - 15 Sep.|
|Catering||Drinks and Food|
|Tel.|| 0041 (0)27 957 21 32 |
0041 (0)27 958 19 00
 General information
The Längflue (also Längfluh) Hotel (2,867 m9,406.168 ft
1.781 miles) is a private establishment much more akin to a hut than a hotel. It's situated a few m S of the upper lift station at Längflue, a rocky rib projecting into the Fee Glacier to the SW of Saas Fee. It's operated by Alois Marty (Tel: 0041 (0)27 957 26 68).
150 places, 20 in winter room.
Possibility of self-catering, meals are usually taken at the lift station.
75 CHF or 47€ per night with half pension, no reduction for SAC members.
 Approach Routes
- From Saas Fee: start at Chalbermatten and pass the lower station of the Felskinn lift (3h)
- From Spielboden: 1,5h
- Use the lift
- Allalinhorn (4,027 m13,211.942 ft
- Alphubel (4,206 m13,799.213 ft
- Mischabeljoch ()
 Additional photos
 Recommended books
The Alpine 4000m Peaks by the Classic Routes by Richard Goedeke
Valais Alps East: Selected Climbs (Alpine Club Guides) by Les Swindin
Valais Alps West: Selected Climbs (Alpine Club Guides) by Lindsay Griffin
Valais East: Zermatt - Saas - Fiesch (Rother Walking Guide) by Michael Waeber
- You can click the images to get a bigger image of the front cover!
- We offer you a direct deeplink to Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de to buy the book. Amazon is the biggest online store in the world and offers a safe environment to buy anything you want.