User talk:Joa ds
From Mount Wiki
goedeke 84 & +/-40 minor summits >4km
//kus van panda
 TO DO
- Improve bots
 minor updates for infoboxes
coordinates without seconds give errors. tooltips for user while entering info in infobox? e.g. for locations
 Route infoboxes with spaces
Not showing altitude differences when 'hut valley base' has a space within its name, such as 'Sankt Niklaus' (e.g. Bishorn routes).
- Fixed -- Mount Wiki Admin 12:38, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
 D+ template missing
D+ and TD+ template is missing
- Fixed -- Mount Wiki Admin 12:44, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
 Klein Matterhorn bug
Some bug in Klein Matterhorn display (e.g. Breithorn) page
- Fixed -- Mount Wiki Admin 12:30, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
 saint jaceques/ayas
St Jacques is locality of Ayas, check rossi and volante bivouac. Used to be ayas (saint jacques)
 only in English ?
I don't really how to contact you. I try here. I might give a hand but not in English since I'm not a native speaker. Would you agree to have other languages available ?
thanks and regards, N
- For the time being, we are planning to keep it english. Well at least I will not make the pages in German, French or another language. At the moment I have a 'to do list' which will take me at least a year to complete everything. So chances are big I will never get where I really want to get...
- But you are free to make pages in your own language :) If you produce some fine pages in your own language I will certainly get the multi language thing running the way it is implemented on Wikipedia. I speak French, English, German and Dutch, so if the pages you produce are in one of those, I can certainly help you.
- For further info, you can contact me via info <at> Mountwiki (dot) com. -Mount Wiki Admin 08:31, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
 coat of arms
 Weather box test
Check german wiki weather box for ideas
|Average high °C (°F)||2.2 |
|Daily mean °C (°F)||-1.9 |
|Average low °C (°F)||-4.9 |
|Precipitation mm (inches)||88 |
|Avg. precipitation days||12.6||11.2||13||13.8||15.3||14.4||12.3||12.8||8.6||8.7||11.4||11.4||145.5|
|MeteoSchweiz: 8 May 2009|
 testing maps
 testing map queries
 Images used against license conditions
Hi, I've found my image on this site with you as an author and "automated image import" in the comment, probably imported from Wikimedia sites. This is clear violation of GFDL / CC-SA licenses which state you must attribute authorship and state source. I wont sue ya now, but if this approach to CC-licensed work continues I'll think what can I do to prevent it. CC license is not "public domain". --Yan
- The wiki was copied from another hosting to the new one, so that is why all the images are listed as 'automated import' under my own name. It is probable that the image was uploaded a while ago by another user, although I am not able to trace who the original author was. At Mount Wiki we try to cite as correctly as possible and avoid any licensing issues. Most of the images come either from the public domain or are work of our own users who release their images into the public space. If needed, citations are added (for example File:Switzerland_map.png). We had issues in the past with users uploading images from the 'non public domain' and those issues were resolved fairly quickly by either citing or completely removing the images. Can you show me examples of images that are non-public and should be removed/cited?--Mount Wiki Admin 07:54, 22 September 2011 (UTC)